|Rōmaji||Birusu no Hoshi|
|Primary terrain||Mostly grassy|
|Points of interest||Beerus' Palace|
This is a strange-looking planet, concealed within a nebula, located in the living world.
The planet is oddly-shaped, appearing as an upside down pyramid with an enormous tree growing at its center. The planet also contains a rather large lake with a variety of aquatic creatures living within it. The rest of the planet is mostly grassy.
- This planet is located about 26 minutes away from North Kaiō's world, despite it being in the living world (North Kaiō's world is in the Afterworld).
- The planet is 35 minute away from Earth, and 2 hours 10 minutes away from Nameless Planet.
- Dragon Ball Z: God and God Official Movie Guide
- Movie 18
- Dragon Ball Z: Revival of "F" chapter 2
- Dragon Ball Z: God and God
- Dragon Ball Super chapter 7, page 16