|English Localized Name(s)||Chiaotzu|
|Galaxy||Milky Way, North Galaxies|
|Birthday||August 8, Age 738|
|Weight||33 kg/72 lbs.|
|English||Monika Antonelli(Dragon Ball • Z)
Brina Palencia(Kai • Movie 18)
|Manga Debut||Volume #10, Chapter #113|
|Movie Debut||Movie 18|
22nd Tenka-Ichi Budōkai Arc
Piccolo Daimaō Arc
23rd Tenka-Ichi Budōkai Arc
Dragon Ball Z
Majin Bū Arc
Dragon Ball: Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!!
Dragon Ball Z: God and God
Main article: Dragon Ball Z: God and God
Dragon Ball Z: Revival of "F"
Main article: Dragon Ball Z: Revival of "F"
Dragon Ball Super
God and God Arc
Main article: God and God Arc
Hakaishin Champa Arc
Main article: Hakaishin Champa Arc
Dragon Ball Super (manga)
God and God Arc (manga)
Jiaozi is invited at Bulma's birthday party on a luxurious passenger ship. He watchs the conflicts between Dragon Team and the Hakaishin Beerus, but doesn't join the battle. Later, Gokū shows up, summons Shenron and eventually transforms into a Super Saiyan God, along with other people, he witnesses the beginning of Beerus and Gokū's fight.
Hakaishin Champa Arc (manga)
In Other Media
Dragon Ball GT
Revenge of Demon Baby Arc
Evil Seven Dragons Arc
Dragon Ball: The Great Mystical Adventure
Dragon Ball Z: A Super Decisive Battle for Earth
Dragon Ball Z: The Galaxy's at the Brink!! The Super Incredible Guy
Creation and Conception
- His name is taken from chaozu, a Japanese approximation of jiǎozi (餃子, Japanese: Gyōza), a kind of Chinese dumplings.
- Like the other characters with Chinese or related Chinese names, his name is written in kanji (餃子) with a hiragana reading (ちゃおず) to indicate that it has a foreign reading.
- ↑ Daizenshu 3 page 129
- ↑ Daizenshū 4, page 64
- ↑ Daizenshū 6, page 196
- ↑ Dragon Ball Super: Super Start Guide, page 28
- ↑ Dragon Ball: Super Exciting Guide: Character Guide, pages 26-27
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Dragon Ball Super Exciting Guide: Character Volume
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Daizenshū 7
- ↑ Dragon Ball Super chapter 3
- ↑ Dragon Ball Super chapter 4