|"Don't Anger the Hakaishin! The Heart Pounding Birthday Party"|
|Rōmaji||Hakaishin o Okoraseru na! Doki-Doki Tanjō Pātī|
|Literal English||Don't Anger the Destruction God! The Heart Pounding Birthday Party|
|Arc||Hakaishin Beerus Arc|
|Manga||Super Chapter #3|
|Japanese||August 16, 2015|
"Don't Anger the Hakaishin! The Heart Pounding Birthday Party" (破壊神を怒らせるな！ドキドキ誕生パーティー, Hakaishin o Okoraseru na! Doki-Doki Tanjō Pātī; Literally meaning "Don't Anger the Destruction God! The Heart Pounding Birthday Party") is the sixth episode of the Dragon Ball Super anime.
Beerus arrives on Earth, where Bulma's birthday party is underway. Vegeta is paralyzed by Beerus' presence, recalling a childhood encounter with the deity a long time ago, when Beerus visited planet Vegeta and threatened his father. Beerus accepts Bulma's offer to join the party and is delighted by the snacks available. However, after Majin Boo refuses to share his pudding, Beerus attacks.
- There are some differences between Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods and Dragon Ball Super in this episode:
- In spite of Vegeta's earlier statement that a Saiyan's hair never changes from the day he is born, and Vegeta's hair being depicted as having a widow's peak in both the movie and Dragon Ball Minus, in this episode, Vegeta was depicted with three bangs over his forehead, which was introduced in previous anime filler and specials.
- In addition, in the episode, Beerus gets angry when Goten and Trunks knock his food out of his hand with water guns, and Vegeta attempts to stop Beerus' from angrily destroying the Earth by preparing takoyaki for him, which temporarily succeeds. In the movie, Beerus gets angry when his forehead is hit from bullets deflected from a drunk Gohan that were shot from Mai's gun that she held on Trunks' head (a scene that was omitted altogether in Super). In order to distract Beerus, Vegeta performs the Bingo Dance.
- Futhermore, Bulma had met Beerus and Whis shortly after the Hakaishin was intimidating Vegeta by causing him to fall to the ground. In the movie, Bulma was drunk while she met Beerus.
- Beerus' line after surprising Vegeta ("Do I really have to give my name? After all, you are already dead.") is a reference to the classic Kenshiro line from Fist of the North Star.
- In the previous episode's next episode preview, Vegeta is shown with two left hands as he falls down in front of Beerus and Whis. However, this has been corrected within the episode.
|Son Gokū||Masako Nozawa|
|Son Goten||Masako Nozawa|
|Mister Satan||Unshō Ishizuka||Kōzō Shioya|
|King Vegeta||Masaharu Satō|