Legendary Super Saiyan (伝説の超サイヤ人, Densetsu no Sūpā Saiya-jin) is a term that can refer to:
- The Super Saiyan transformation.
- The person who achieves the Super Saiyan form — this term has been used most commonly in regards to Son Gokū. Gokū also used it to refer to Kale and a Saiyan medic used it to refer to Broly.
- The Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan transformation.
- The Legendary Saiyan transformation. It is also the title of Broly, who achieved this transformation.
- The movie-only Pseudo Super Saiyan transformation.
- Chapter 318
- Volume 27
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.